Journal of Animal Genetics, Transgenesis and Zoonoses (JAGTZ) is an international peer-reviewed Open Access journal that publishes novel studies, opinions and reviews to advance the science of animal genetics, transgenesis, zoonoses and aquaculture, using a multidisciplinary approach and methods involving genetics, genomics, microbiology, virology, bacteriology, parasitology, immunology, epidemiology, transgenic and genome edited animals, etc. Research and discussions that promote the "One Health" concept are greatly welcome. JAGTZ covers studies on all species including domestic animals, wildlife and aquatic animals.
Topics include but are not limited to:
JAGTZ will provide a valuable forum for cross-fertilization of ideas and techniques in the areas of animal genetics, transgenic technology and zoonotic diseases. JAGTZ publishes research articles, reviews, communications, case reports, opinion articles, comments, short notes, book reviews, etc. Authors should present their results as outlined in the section Instructions for Authors. Manuscripts should advance the scientific knowledge and be authored by scientists with expertise in the areas described above.
The Regents Distinguished Professor at Kansas State University (KSU) and Director of the Department of Homeland Security Center of Excellence for Emerging and Zoonotic Animal Diseases, College of Veterinary Medicine, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506, USA
Research Interests: Emerging, Transboundary and Zoonotic Diseases; One Health; Veterinary Microbiology: prion diseases; animal influenza viruses; Rift Valley Fever virus; African Swine Fever virus
Associate Professor of Veterinary Anatomy and Cell Biology, School of Veterinary Medicine, Comparative Biomedical Sciences, Louisiana State University, USA.
Research Interests: Ultrastructure Morphology of pathology changes in stem cells in different passages, acute lymphoblastic leukemia, mast cell tumor, Hemal lymph nodes; Ultrastructure morphology in research using animals or cell culture in control and experimented.
Research Associate Professor, Department of Animal Science, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37996, USA
Research Interests: bacterial pathogenesis; host cell-pathogen interaction; bovine mastitis; control mechanism
1. University of Pisa, Department of Agriculture, Food and Environment, via del Borghetto 80, 56124 Pisa, Italy
2. The BioRobotics Institute, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Viale Rinaldo Piaggio 34, 56025 Pontedera, Pisa, Italy
Research Interests: insect behavior; arthropod vectors; mosquito-borne disease; tick control
1. Professor of Microbiology & Immunology, and Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
2. Executive Director, Center for Advanced Microbial Processing (CAMP); and Executive Director, Center for Genomic Sciences CGS; Institute of Molecular Medicine and Infectious Disease, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
3. Executive Director, Genomics Core Facility, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
4. Director, Meta-omics Core; Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center; Thomas Jefferson University/Drexel University Consortium, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
Research Interests: Molecular pathogenesis of chronic infectious diseases
Senior National Program Leader, Office of National Programs, Animal Production and Protection, Agricultural Research Service (ARS), Research, Education, and Economics, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Beltsville, MD 20705, USA
Research Interests: Molecular pathogenesis of emerging animal diseases and zoonoses; molecular vaccines
Department of Life Sciences & Biotechnology, University of Ferrara, L. Borsari St., 44121 Ferrara, Italy
Research Interests: fish histology and parasitology; fish cell-parasite interaction; innate immune mechanisms; fish ecotoxicology.
Department of Agricultural Biotechnology, Seoul National University, South Korea
Research Interests: avian genome editing and transgenesis; germ cell biology, development of disease resistance line and ovarian cancer model; etc
Professor, Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Bari, Piazza Umberto I, 1, 70121 Bari BA, Italy
Research Interests: veterinary infectious diseases; veterinary microbiology
1. Chief of Translational Research Program, Vaccine Research Center, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
2. Adjunct Professor of Veterinary Medicine, Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, Island Main Road, Basseterre, St. Kitts, West Indies
Research Interests: innate immune responses due to rickettsial infections; mouse models of host-pathogen interactions; non-human primate models of infectious disease
Professor, Department of Animal and Avian Sciences, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of Maryland, College Park, Bldg 142, College Park, MD 20742, United States
Research Interests: epigenetics; statistical genomics and genetics; host-pathogens interaction; animal disease resistance and livestock performance improvement
Associate Dean for Research, Associate Director of the Tennessee Agriculture Experiment Station, Professor of Food Science, The University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture,103 Morgan Hall, 2621 Morgan Circle, Knoxville, TN 37996, USA
Research Interests: veterinary microbiology; food safety; antimicrobial resistance; one health
To prevent robots and page crawlers from submitting fraudulent forms, complete verification to prove that you are a human.